Projects in Process
We are actively seeking individuals to participate in our open projects below. If none are currently listed, they may not be publicly available.
To participate in online studies, reliable internet access and a smartphone or laptop/desktop with a microphone and webcam are required.
- Assistive Device Study – Online and In-Person Study in January 2024 https://www.research.net/r/DZZZY7W
- Seeking people in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota who experience at least one of the following conditions to participate: cerebral palsy, spinal cord injury, Huntington’s disease, or who have had a stroke.
- Diabetes Research Study – Online Study in January 2024 https://www.research.net/r/HSDSZ2F
- Open to people from all over the USA who experience Type 1 or Type 2!
- Product Fitting Study – In-Person Study in March-February 2024 https://www.research.net/r/PCFMDT3
- Seeking adults who wear sizes XXS to Plus Sizes 8X+ to participate in product fitting study on behalf of a Twin Cities of Minnesota medical device manufacturer.